HIP HOP BEATS
Buy & Download Hip Hop Beats Online
Click "Show Filters" 👉 "Genres" 👉 "Hip Hop"
BUY HIP HOP BEATS BELOW 🔥
Bulk Deals Active 👇🏼
🔹Buy 2 Get 2 Free (Add 4 Beats to Cart)
🔹Buy 3 Get 3 Free (Add 6 Beats to Cart)
🔹Buy 4 Get 4 Free (Add 8 Beats to Cart)
🔹Buy 5 Get 5 Free (Add 10 Beats to Cart)
Free downloads are for demo recordings only. Purchase a lease to distribute your music to Spotify, Apple Music, etc.
HIP HOP BEATS FOR SALE
We have a wide selection of hip hop beats for sale. These hip hop beats come in the style of rappers such as: Jay Cole, Kanye West, Meek Mill, Rick Ross, Drake, Jay-Z, Big Sean and more. Listen to our hip hop beats in the store above. If you are looking to buy hip hop beats online then you have come to the right place. All beats and licenses also come with unlimited free downloads!
BUY BEATS IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS
1. select your beats
Select the beat(s) you'd like and click the cart button & select your license.
2. securely checkout
Proceed to checkout and make payment via PayPal or Card. Beats are sent instantly after checkout.
3. share your message
Once you have your beats, it’s time to make your song and share it with the world to hear.
Is it safe to buy from fortunemusicgroup.com?We use PayPal and Stripe as our payment processor, one of the most secure and popular checkout systems in the world.
What bulk discounts do you have and how do I get them?We are currently running the following deals on multi beat purchases: buy 2 get 2 free, & buy 3 get 3 free, buy 4 get 4 free, and buy 5 get 5 free. Simply add all the beats you want to your cart and you will see the discount automatically apply upon checkout.
When will I receive my beat(s)?Your beat(s) will be instantly available for download directly from the order summary page once you checkout and your payment has been processed. You will also receive a confirmation email with the download links.
Can I buy beats from my mobile device?Yes, but certain mobile devices can have compatibility issues when downloading the files directly to the phone. It is advisable to download the files to your desktop or laptop using the link in the confirmation email you’ll receive after a successful checkout. Don’t worry if you navigate away from the order summary page on your phone, you’ll be linked back to it in the email to get your files.
Do the beats I purchase come with tags?All beats come untagged EXCEPT for one FMG producer tag at the beginning of the first drop. These are not removable on the Standard leases. However, if you purchase the Exclusive Rights, you will have access to the beat stems and can thus manually remove the tag if necessary.
What are stems?Stems (also known as trackouts) are the individual audio files that make up a beat, meaning each sound within the beat will be sent as a separate high quality WAV audio file. Leases that include stems are ideal if you plan on recording your song in a professional studio and want to have full control over mixing each instrument around your vocals.
What does it mean to buy a lease?When you purchase a beat lease, you are simply buying the rights to use the beat in a limited and non-exclusive capacity. Fortune Music Group retains full copyright ownership over the composition and is allowed to continuously sell non-exclusive licenses of that same beat to other artists until someone purchases the Exclusive Rights to the beat. At that point, the beat will be immediately removed from our beat store and ownership rights are granted to the purchaser.
Will it be removed from the beat store once I purchase it?Only if you purchase the Exclusive Rights to the beat. Otherwise, the beat will remain on the site for other artists to lease until someone purchases the Exclusive Rights.
What happens if I exceed the stream/unit sale limit of my current lease?You must upgrade your lease to the next tier by contacting us at email@example.com. The cost of the upgrade is simply the price of the new lease minus the amount you already paid for your original lease.
What if I purchase a lease and then later on, someone else purchases the exclusive rights?The purchase of Exclusive Rights to a beat does not impact the status or validity of previous licensees so you do not need to remove your music from streaming services, social media, etc. for the full term of your lease agreement.
How much are the exclusive rights to a beat?Exclusive Rights pricing is variable and negotiable. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
What Is Hip Hop Music?
Hip hop music is one of the most popular and influential genres of music in the world. It has its roots in African American and Latinx communities in the Bronx, New York City in the 1970s, and has since spread to become a global phenomenon. In this article, we'll explore the history and defining characteristics of hip hop music.
Hip hop music emerged in the late 1970s as a new style of music that combined elements of funk, soul, and disco. It was characterized by its use of drum machines, sampling, and spoken-word lyrics, often delivered in a rhythmic and poetic style known as rapping.
Hip hop music quickly became a powerful cultural force, with artists using it to express their experiences and perspectives on life in urban America. Some of the most important early hip hop artists included Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five, Run-DMC, and Public Enemy.
Over the years, hip hop has continued to evolve and change, with new styles and subgenres emerging. Some of the most popular subgenres of hip hop include:
1. Gangsta rap: This style of hip hop is characterized by its focus on street violence, drugs, and other aspects of urban life.
2. Conscious rap: This style of hip hop focuses on social and political issues, and often addresses topics like racism, poverty, and police brutality.
3. Trap music: This style of hip hop emerged in the early 2000s and is characterized by its use of heavy bass and electronic sounds.
Some defining characteristics of hip hop music include:
1. Sampling: Hip hop artists often sample other songs or sounds to create their own beats and melodies.
2. Rapping: Hip hop music is defined by its use of spoken-word lyrics delivered in a rhythmic and poetic style.
3. Beatboxing: Hip hop artists often use their voice to create percussive sounds and beats.
4. Community: Hip hop music is closely tied to the communities from which it emerged, and often serves as a way for people to express their experiences and perspectives.
In conclusion, hip hop music is a powerful cultural force that has its roots in African American and Latinx communities in the Bronx. With its use of sampling, rapping, and beatboxing, hip hop has become a dominant force in the music industry, influencing artists and audiences around the world. Whether you're a fan of gangsta rap, conscious rap, or trap music, hip hop offers a diverse and vibrant world of music to explore.
Why Buy Hip Hop Beats?
If you're an aspiring hip hop artist, you may be wondering why you should consider buying hip hop beats. In this article, we'll explore some of the reasons why buying hip hop beats can be a smart investment for any artist.
1. Stand out from the crowd: In the world of hip hop, having a unique sound is key to standing out from the crowd. By purchasing high-quality hip hop beats, you can ensure that your music has a distinctive sound that sets you apart from other artists.
2. Save time and money: Producing your own beats can be a time-consuming and expensive process. By buying pre-made hip hop beats, you can save both time and money, allowing you to focus on your lyrics and overall sound.
3. Access to professional-quality beats: When you buy hip hop beats from a reputable producer, you can be sure that you're getting high-quality, professional-grade beats that have been designed to sound great on any platform.
4. Experiment with new sounds: Buying hip hop beats allows you to experiment with different styles and sounds, helping you to find your own unique voice as an artist.
5. Collaborate with other artists: When you purchase hip hop beats, you open up the possibility of collaborating with other artists who may be interested in using the same beats. This can help you build your network and expand your audience.
In conclusion, buying hip hop beats can be a smart investment for any aspiring hip hop artist. By having access to high-quality beats that are designed to sound great, you can save time and money while also experimenting with new sounds and collaborating with other artists. Whether you're just starting out or looking to take your music to the next level, buying hip hop beats can be a great way to enhance your sound and stand out in a crowded field.